Looking for the best advice on how to exercise with high blood pressure? Then you have found the right place! In this article, you will find the top seven tips that will help you reduce blood pressure levels without difficulty. Please and read the information provided below and make sure to apply it.
7 best tips for exercising with high blood pressure
1. Do simple exercises. The aim for routine exercises that lasts at least 30 minutes per session. You don’t have to do strict exercise; Even walking and doing household tasks will be done. You can do some gardening, wash the car, cut grass, rub the floor, and the like. Do this at least 3-4 times a week, or it’s better not every day to make your body more immune to hypertension.
2. Select the activities you really enjoy. Sometimes the mind must exercise every day can intimidate that many people prefer to forget it. But exercise doesn’t really have to be hard and boring! To encourage you to do this healthy activity, just choose an easy and fun exercise. You can go for your favorite sports or hobbies like playing tennis, paddle, cycling, hiking, and so on. Even walking around the mall can be useful for your health. The key is to find something you really like is that exercise will not look like a job.
3. Start a slower step. If you have not exercised for a long time, it is best to start with slower speed so as not to surprise your body and cause injury. The first day you start your routine, try running for 10-15 minutes. After your body is familiar with the process, you can increase your speed and duration for up to 30 minutes or more a day.
4. Heat and cool. Don’t forget to warm up before exercising and calm afterwards. Both of these processes are important in prevention of high blood pressure because they can help your body condition to exercise and reduce the pain that you might feel at the end of your session.
5. Breathe correctly. Be sure to breathe deeply and correctly to let fresh air circulate in your body. Don’t hold your breath when you exercise because it quickly increases your blood pressure level.
6. Pay attention to your body’s reaction. If your body responds well on your training routine, then that means it is very effective for you. But when you experience dizziness, chest discomfort, and less breath often, then you must stop immediately; There might be something that happens in your body that you don’t realize. To avoid dangerous complications, always ask your doctor whether exercise is ideal for your given health conditions.
7. Exercise carefully. Finally, learn the right way to do your choice to prevent injury. The last thing you want is to worsen your high blood pressure by doing your routine incorrectly. Always follow the instructions and practice carefully so you will not encourage potential damage to your organs.